Want to learn more?
For more information on mindfulness techniques, tools, and research, check out these additional resources:
- Parenting with mindfulness: A Mindful Approach to Parenting by Geoff Bell-Delaney (CreateSpace, 2009) available at booksellers online.
- Mindfulness for young children: You Are Not Your Thoughts by Brian Despard (XLIBRIS, 2014) available at booksellers online.
- Meditations for young children: Still Quiet Place: Mindfulness for Young Childrenby Amy Saltzman, MD (2004) available on iTunes.
- Ideas for young children: Integrating Mindfulness in the Classroom by Giselle Shardlow available at edutopia.org.
- Mindfulness skills for teens: Stress Reduction Workbook for Teens by Gina Biegel (Instant Help, 2009) available at booksellers online.